Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: How Do I Setup My RangeXTD WiFi Booster? Must Read

How Do I Setup My RangeXTD WiFi Booster? Must Read 2 months 1 week ago #5644

RangeXTD WiFi Booster work with the signals that are available to them, so if you place your booster too far away from your router, you’re just going to boost weak signals. The WeBoost Home doesn’t boost Wi-Fi—it boosts cellular signals. In newer versions of Windows, select the network icon on the taskbar to see the wireless network you're connected to. There are five bars that indicate the signal strength of the connection, where one is the poorest connection and five is the best.

The ideal way to check for connected devices will generally be to use your router’s web interface. However, some routers may not offer this feature, so you may want to try a scanning tool instead. To cover an area with an even WiFi signal, you should place your WiFi router roughly in the center. You can slightly boost your wireless signal by elevating the router above the floor level. You may be enjoying a perfectly strong WiFi signal, move just a few steps in one direction, and watch it drop to one bar.

RangeXTD WiFi Booster Reviews - Enhance Your WiFi's Range Easily!

The seemingly unreliable nature of WiFi networks has everything to do with the fact that there are many factors that influence their performance. Then download the xFi app from Google PlayTM or the App Store. Are you a licensed telecommunications contractor or network engineer looking for work? We are Currently seeking licensed contractors and technicians to join our amazing team. The main objective of a WiFi booster is to improve the speed and strength of the incoming WiFi signal to your broadband router.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds